, you have no The

ylq ylq

, you have no The

For more than ten years, wrinkles have slowly climbed into your face, silvery white hair instead of your long black hair, mother I want to say to you: I am really lucky to be your daughter. Mom: You have been working for this family for more than ten years. Every morning, when the warm sunshine just shines into the house, you can see your busy figure. From morning till night, you don��t see a moment of rest Online Cigarettes, every day. I will make three meals for me, and I will keep my home and house clean and well. Dad is working in the field and can only come back once in a few months. For several years, you have been provoked the heavy burden of the family. I know that you are tired every day, but I have never seen exhaustion on your face. Your face always has a smile. Mom, for more than a decade Marlboro Red, I know that you will have a lot of bitterness in your heart. But you taught us how to face life optimistically. I don't know when you started, you love to dress up, you become plain, take care of the whole family's food and drink, take up most of your time, for the whole family, you work hard, hard work, we gradually grow up, you have no The face of the past. Mom, how do I want to go back to my childhood, let me comb my hair, put on my clothes, tell me a lot of knowledge moms that I don't understand, I am really lucky to be your daughter, you are to train us to grow up Wholesale Cigarettes, It is you who teach me how to behave. I grew up, but you are old. Mom, how much I want to repay your parenting grace one day, I will study hard. Mom, in the future, I will be the leader of a country, so that you can be proud of me. Mom: "Thank you for making me your daughter.<br/>Related articles:<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons